| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
This article contains spoilers from recently released or upcoming media.
Lord Momin was a Sith who became known for his sculptures.
During his lifetime, Momin created many works of art. By the time of the Galactic Empire, his works were commonly believed to be lost forever.
At some point, Galactic Emperor Palpatine secretly gathered a collection of Momin's works onboard his private pleasure yacht, the Imperialis. One of the artifacts, a helmet, had the ability to influence nearby individuals, leaving them susceptible to influence of the Dark Side of the Force. Its power manifested visually as two ghostly red eyes appearing inside the helmet cavity. The helmet's power was demonstrated when the artifact corrupted both Royal Guards, as well as several hijackers of Palpatine's ship.
Momin's artifacts were ultimately lost as the bounty hunter Chanath Cha activated the Imperialis's auto-destruct sequence in an attempt to prevent the artifacts's corruption from spreading. The ship blew up with the artifacts on board.
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 21: Fortress Vader, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 22: Fortress Vader, Part IV (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 23: Fortress Vader, Part V
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 24: Fortress Vader, Part VI
- Lando, Part IV (Mentioned only)